Old March 17th 04, 02:45 AM
Carl R. Osterwald

Default Planet_X

In article ,
Cosmic_Surfer wrote:

"Laura" wrote in message
"Cosmic_Surfer" wrote in message
om...
"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message

In article , Rudolph_X
wrote:

Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? Ha!

"Astronomers have detected what could be the Solar System's 10th
planet..." -BBC

-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/3511678.stm

When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

..D'Oh !

The question is:
If the zetas are not aliens, how did they know ?

No, that's not the question. The question is: Did Nancy Lieder know?
After all, all she's doing is presenting her own ideas, while crediting them
to the imaginary zetans - presumably to lend her words some authority with
the particularly gullible.

Do you think that Nancy Lieder did all that mess,just to prove to the
world that psychic power and aliens do exist ?

I agreed up to a point that Nancy Lieder is only but a tool.
(They use Nancy for their own ends/agendas or whatever it is)
It is a very sad thing.
The "zetas" are not Nancy Lieder, I would have thought that everyone
was aware of these folks.

According to her info, the poles of the earth should have shifted very
nearly a full year ago. Of course, she explained it away as disinformation
from the zetans themselves. Now she refrains from giving a precise date for
when it will occur, but she still says it will. She also states that this
planet x is currently between the sun and the earth, and closing with earth.
Now, an object has been discovered by *proper* science beyond the orbit of
Pluto? How could that possibly be the same planet that Nancy rambles about?
It can't.

You miss the point here.
Planet X does not exist, but the sumerian's 12th planet do exist,the
very fact you ignore facts when presented and proven beyond doubt.

The egg is on your face for getting the two mixed up, and for believing in
Nancy's gobbledigook :-)

How could the Sumerians have know all this..

I mean "you" are all pretty competent right ?
Debunkers did feedbacks right ?

I would have rather been told: "(we know it's there, and to be honest,
we have no ****ing idea how to explain how the Sumerian knows about
it)"

*AGAIN*
How could the Sumerian have known all this ?
Yes ! Aliens do exist..and this is the proof.

You *want* to believe.

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent