Old July 24th 19, 04:00 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Cargo Dragon 2 vehicles will be purpose built (not reflown crew vehicles)

On Twitter, Chris G (of the NASA Spaceflight .com website) said that
SpaceX has confirmed that cargo Dragon 2 vehicles will be purpose built
for the role and will NOT be re-flown Dragon 2 crew vehicles.

So I would expect that in addition to crew couches, control panels, life
support, and etc. that a cargo Dragon 2 will not have an abort system in
it.

Considering the source, I'd expect that information to be included in an
upcoming nasaspaceflight.com article.

Jeff