Old March 11th 08, 06:23 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 01:49:19 GMT, in a place far, far away, "Alan
Erskine" made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:19:46 +0000, in a place far, far away, Stephen
Malbon made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Rand Simberg wrote:
You mean you haven't already killfiled
"columbiaaccidentinvestigation"?
Just about to, if my bandwidth keeps getting wasted like this

I've never seen a post from him that wasn't a waste of bandwidth, and
usually a big one.

Regardless of what people, including myself, think of Brad, I don't think
I've ever heard him say anything 'rude' to, or of, anyone. Beats the rest
of us hands down.

I wasn't talking about Brad. And if you think that Brad isn't rude to
anyone, you've either never read anything he's written, or don't
understand what the word "rude" means.