Old July 6th 03, 05:08 AM
Jorge R. Frank

Default Veteran long-duration space flier to lead NASA undersea crew

Kevin Willoughby wrote in
:

"Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)" said:
"Jim Kingdon" wrote in message
news
NASA Extreme Environment Mission Operations (NEEMO) mission June
16-29. The quartet will serve as the NASA members of a crew that
will live in the Aquarius Underwater Research Facility off the
coast of Key Largo, Fla.

So is the character in the "Finding Nemo" movie named after NEEMO,
or vice versa, or is it just a coincidence?

I think they were both named after no name in particular.

Beg to differ. At least about the little fish.

Nemo was the captain of the submarine Nautilus in Jules Verne's 20,000
Leagues Under the Sea.

You missed Greg's joke. "Nemo" means "No one" in Latin.

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemo

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.