Old July 6th 17, 06:05 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,rec.arts.sf.science,sci.electronics.design
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Towards the *fully* 3D-printed electric cars.

David Mitchell wrote:

Fred J. McCall wrote:
wrote:

On Wed, 05 Jul 2017 19:12:48 -0700, Fred J. McCall

On Wed, 05 Jul 2017 11:08:21 -0700, Fred J. McCall

In sci.physics John Larkin wrote:

There is one very successful additive manufacturing process: casting.

Because it is fast and cheap.

Good, fast, cheap - choose any two. It's obvious where the Chimp
lives...

Are you saying that castings are not good?

I'm saying what I said.

I was trying to help you make some sense of your nonsense but I guess
there wasn't any to make.

I'm sorry you're stupid and have never designed anything in the real
world, but I can't fix you.

You're a bit of a bellend aren't you.

You're more than a bit of a foreskin, aren't you?

*PLONK*

Good idea. It'll save you the frustration of not being able to
explain to me what I mean by what I said.

-- Thomas Jefferson