Old February 12th 10, 03:57 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default Hitler finds out Obama cuts Constellation

wrote:

When I was giving it some thought, it came to me that what Hitler
should have ordered the group out of the room with the words,
"Everyone who didn't watch the Apollo 11 landing, get out!"

I gotta get that movie.

Downfall?
It's a great movie; Bruno Ganz does such a great job portraying Hitler,
that its like being trapped down in that hole with the crazed little
monster.
Best line is during the street fighting in Berlin, with the Soviets
closing in block-by-block on the bunker, as a dazed German soldier is
standing next to a tank, and its commander says:
"If you are looking for the border of Germany, it's right at the end of
this cannon barrel!"

Pat