Old August 25th 08, 04:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy
BradGuth

Default gaetanomarano is a fool

On Aug 25, 7:40 am, gaetanomarano wrote:
On 25 Ago, 15:39, wrote:

No one of any respect looks at your website for ideas. The website is
used for comedy relief

my blog and website logs tell me a different story...

The concepts are in open literature from the 1970's, 1980's and
1990's.

.

To these MI5/6, CIA and DARPA/NASA spooks and moles, truth or honesty
obviously doesn't matter. It's all about PR damage-control, and
otherwise about snookering and dumbfounding as many of us village
idiots as they can muster. We're talking of job and retirement
security here.

For a great extent, it actually worked for their puppet warlords, such
as Hitler and now GW Bush.

~ BG