Old November 23rd 06, 03:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Richard Crisp[_1_]

Default ASTRO: Comet C/2006 M4 (SWAN) imaged at 0:50 UT Nov 22, 2006.

looks good to me George and at least you got it!

"George Normandin" wrote in message
Image is made from ten 45-second exposures with an SBIG STL-1301E thru a
20-inch F/8.1 RC Cass. Field of view is about 15x15 arc minutes. This
comet continues to fade, but it was easy to see visually in a 8-inch F/6
Dob that my friends and I were using. We also had our 6-in Astrophysics
refractor on the comet and there were a few other scopes around including
a C-9.25, and a JMI 12.5-inch NGT. We finally had a clear night in
Binghamton NY with a nice bright Milky Way stretched across the sky until
the clouds came in again around 1am local time. It's pretty easy to get
low temps on a CCD camera when the air temp is -5C.

George N