Old January 5th 07, 02:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

Default Qwack-A-Thon continues

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message
news
In article
,
"Painius" wrote:

Thank you, Honest! Well, at least the ol' boy's
a colorful mother, ain't he. Imagine him posing
as an astrophysics student with three years to go
till he gets his doctorate! Geezus!...

No need to imagine matey, cause its the truth. Of course you're talking
to HJ, who would need a lobotomy to raise himself UP to the level of a
retard...

Jealousy noted from Deco Duck!

Alan Guth is astro. 101 fer crissakes! And the ol'
M. Goose tries to sell how natural it was to
mistake him for Brad Guth? Watta Hoot!

When you just say Guth it does leave a trifle ambiguity. Plus I suppose
you are right, I should have guessed it. So thats

1 to you (my inability to spot who you meant )

versus

10^32 to me (Your flowing space rubbish, hanging out with saucer heads,
espousing rubbish, having an issue with QM cause it doesn't gel with
your twisted mind)

You can have that one - well done. Now with only a few moments left, can
you pull out the 10^32 needed to equalize?

Can you pull the dildo out of your ass and act like a normal human being?

He's just another censorious posier m.f. Of
course, i was really beginning to think ol' PTP
was the abo K-man in disguise! g

So perhaps you can do better then Bill Sheppard who ran off with his
tail between his legs when I pointed out your flowing space theory is BS
then?

Translates to

"I had my ass paddled to Anarctica and back!"