Old August 13th 10, 12:08 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default Quiet?

On 13/08/2010 5:17 AM, Damon Hill wrote:
Pat wrote in
news
On 8/12/2010 12:15 AM, Obviousman wrote:
Is it quiet in here or is my newsgroup broken?

I imagine it's due to who you've killfiled; although once "all the loons
are removed, only the sane will remain" sounds like a good idea, if
there are no sane remaining, then things are going to start reducing in
posting volume pretty quickly. :-D.

The only remaining sane people here are you and me and that other guy,
and I'm not so sure about him.

The other guy's sane; it's me you HaVe TO WoRrY AbOuT! BWAAAAHAAAAAHEEEEE!