Old October 23rd 09, 05:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
bkh99

Default An 'Anti-Gravity' Device

Theoretical Description of an 'Anti-Gravity' Device
We require the Unified Field Theory if we are to avoid being up to our
nostrils in toxic nuclear sludge (the answer to 'peak oil').

In a recent experiment, a frog was enclosed within a chamber and then
an electromagnetic field was formed which created a small pocket of
zero gravity. The frog can then be seen floating around much like an
astronaut in a space capsule traveling to the moon. An 'anti-gravity
effect is real. What is missing here is the correct theoretical
explanation for this phenomenon.

I plan to sketch out the theoretical basis for an anti-gravitational
device, and then it would be a simple matter to test whether or not my
hypothesis is correct by constructing such a device to see if it does
indeed work exactly as predicted by my theory.

http://www.awitness.org/unified/page...i_gravity.html