Old January 10th 17, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Sunday, January 8, 2017 at 1:11:58 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, January 6, 2017 at 2:15:55 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Been in the 40s when sleeping.I am sleeping in van and keep snug and warm.Hot soup.MSP and Turkey. It is 70 and bright Sun. The days will start getting longer. we had some nice rain,and I hope we get a lot more. Warren my Chinese friend is in Hawaii.His mother has a house there. He sent pictures of the grass skirted Hula girls.WOW Trebert

Up to 78 low of 55.Bright sun.Saw Sandy,but did not go out. She will be at Fullerton State when I give my lectures on QM etc.That is 10 ndays away TreBert

Another person froze to death on Portland. A woman this time who had been evicted from her apartment because she couldn't pay the rent.

A woman is currently sitting slouched in a chair in the corner sleeping here at the library, hoping the library security doesn't notice her. Kim has been surviving by sleeping on trains.

Snow has mostly melted here, but more is in the forecast for tomorrow. Currently 35F as of 2:00 PM PST here in Gresham. A little east wind now, but expected to get harder tonight as it gets colder again. Stayed home all weekend through much snow and ice. Hard east winds and temps down to 19F. Fortunate my power stayed on.

Weather has been getting colder all around the world. Something like a hundred homeless people have died in Poland, and even in usually sunny southern Greece,
the people are bewildered seeing snow and ice on their cars!

Double-A