Old December 28th 12, 12:18 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_5_]

Default Leap second proposal

"oriel36" wrote in message

On Dec 27, 8:26 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:
"oriel36" wrote in message

On Dec 27, 5:30 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

wrote:
"oriel36" wrote in message

On Dec 27, 4:23 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

wrote:
"oriel36" wrote in message

On Dec 27, 12:51 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"

wrote:
"oriel36" wrote in message

This not invite responses from thugs and science fiction fans,it is
highly technical topic that is within the vernacular of the
interested
adult and it represent the single most important topic in science as
engineers try to justify the abolition of an already unjustifiable
'leap second' and the right ascension reasoning from which it
emerged.

Most here have staked their reputations on promoting the 'solar vs
sidereal' nonsense
You need not worry about staking YOUR reputation, thug. "Most here"
(everybody) knows your reputation is one of a crank.
Nobody "promotes" the simple fact of sidereal time understood by
everybody
except you, facts do not need promoting.

Trying to play a Usenet thug among your own in sci.relativity might
work there but this is saa
"Most here" (everybody) knows your reputation is one of a lunatic.
Nobody here (saa) is fooled by you calling a simple fact "junk",
lunatic,
many here (saa) have clock driven telescope mounts that are not junk,
they operate on sidereal time and turn the telescope 361 degrees in
24 hours because the Earth turns 361 degrees in 24 hours, which
they understand and you don't.

The now bypassed 'solar vs sidereal' nonsense
"Most here" (everybody) knows your reputation is one of spewing
nonsense.
Nobody here (saa) is fooled by you calling a simple fact "nonsense",
lunatic, many here (saa) have clock driven telescope mounts that are
not
nonsense, they operate on sidereal time and turn the telescope 361
degrees
in 24 hours because the Earth turns 361 degrees in 24 hours, which they
understand and you don't. Most ignore you completely. I should too, but
as
you are a bullying thug I'll go toe to toe with you and slap you hard.
You
need not worry about staking YOUR reputation, vicious nonsensical thug.

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.

You are fine
===========================
Yes, I am, but YOU are a moronic thug with the well-deserved reputation of
an idiot.
Many here (saa) have clock driven telescope mounts that operate on
sidereal
time and turn the telescope 361 degrees in 24 hours because the Earth
turns
361 degrees in 24 hours.

Their clock driven telescopes turn about their own homocentric axis
which require no meridian lines to set up and do not imitate the Lat/
Long system which contains the information of latitudinal rotational
speeds for each location North or South of the maximum equatorial
speed.They turn at their own clockwork speed based on the average 24
hour day within the confines of the 365 day/366 day system which
diverges from the natural system of 365 1/4 rotations per annual
circuit.

None of you believe in good nor evil,
Amateur clock driven telescope mounts turn the telescope at a rate of
361 degrees in 24 hours, 15.042 degrees/hour, 15.042 arc minutes/minute,
15.042 arc seconds/second, 366.256 sidereal days per year to a precision
of 3 decimal places, without any irrelevant latitude or longitude
information
needed by the clock drive.
Professionals use a higher precision, taking into account 366.256 days
(one year) in 360 degrees or 1.0737 degrees per day.

Any amateur who lurked on this thread and taking a long exposure timed
photograph (which could last several hours) of the stars with a home-made
telescope and clock drive would get a blurred image if they were talked
into wasting their time and money using a 15 degrees/hour clock drive
recommended by that evil bullying thug Kelleher.
I believe in good and evil.
I am a good and truthful engineer even if I swear at evil lying thugs who
deliberately attempt to mislead amateur astronomers. Fortunately there
are enough of us to let any novice know you are completely crazy.
Unlike hypocritical Quadiblockhead who wants to be polite, I tell you
the truth as it really is. YOU ARE EVIL.