Old February 20th 19, 09:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default A Ditch Not a Wall Does it All.

On Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 12:08:01 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 4:23:03 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 3:01:05 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 1:59:46 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Brune joice is a must,but also have to take a powder in 8 oz of water to make me regular.Sandy came for lunch and just left the center.She drives in this pouring rain on the freeway WOW
Bert

Have any cascara trees around there? You can munch on the bark! You ever take Metformin for your diabetes? When they had me on it, it made me want to **** all the time! It was a problem! I was glad to get off of it! I never minded much driving through the rain. Only at night when the rain got real hard it could get hairy!

Double-A Had

Did not pass written test,but passed eye test.Have till April 8.Have to study book Got 7 wrong(WOW) Weather cold and sunny, Bert

I will huff and puff and blow down Trump Wall.A ditch is easy to make,but little money on the take.GOPer Mafia knows that Bert

By the way GOP Mafia is trying to kill me as I type.Kennedy,Lincoln Washington Wilson,and Adams built bridges only GOPers need and love walls.Bert