Old February 18th 19, 07:31 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

Default LIVE from the Moon?

On Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 8:05:18 PM UTC-8, palsing wrote:
On Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 7:52:50 PM UTC-8, StarDust wrote:
I was wondering, how come we been many time on the Moon and never left a live video transmitter there, so people can tune in and watch the Moon's surface some times?
I think, it would be interesting?

I doubt it changes very much, except for the shadows, of course. What you would see in current photos would look just the same as it looked in the old photos...

I guess, getting power for the camera and transmitter to transmit for years maybe was a problem back than?