Old July 7th 03, 08:56 PM
Zdenek Jizba

Default another what if?

Ron Miller wrote:

"Zdenek Jizba" wrote in message

You use the word "appear" in three of your four points and "most of" in

the
fourth. This all awfully subjective. What you are saying is: "Because

these
objects 'appear' to be different from 'most of' the other rocks and
boulders, they must be artificial." This is quite a leap from such

little
evidence.

Please do not imply conclusions that I do NOT make. You say
"Because these objects....they must be artificial." Please point out
where I say "they must be artificial". All I say is that the images
call for further investigation or something to that effect.

Fair enough...but you do say they are "VERY unusual" (your emphasis), which
is a contention you have not supported. As I mentioned, all of the
mysterious aspects of these rocks are wholly subjective.

I should point out, though, that you do ask this question in your posting of
7/6: "If the objects on Eros and Phobos are indeed alien artifacts...", so
it is pretty obvious that you have been considering the possibility.

RM

True enough. I would also like to advise the readers of this thread
that you and I have NOT conspired together in the sense that you ask
me tough questions so that I can respond in a way that facilitates the
reader's understanding of the problems discussed here.