Old April 23rd 07, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default The Speed of Light

How come I know why light has to be a constant? How come I know where
light got its constant speed.? How come I know why its so necessary not
for photons,or virtual photons to slow down or speed up? How come I know
photons have spin? I even know why virtual photons have extremely short
lifetimes. Because QM has given me many clues. Without knowing this
stuff begs the question How can I tell you all my universe theories.
Einstein told us matter and energy are equivalent.. and can be converted
into the other. I can tell you all that can fit for lots of stuff. Such
as motion and gravity. nature uses her top speed of motion 186,242 so
wisely she can create universes. Bert (rambling alongtoday with a
badtype
writer