Old February 1st 05, 12:10 PM
Jorge R. Frank

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote in :

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 00:45:16 GMT, Reed Snellenberger
wrote:

Kevin Willoughby wrote:

More real that I would have expected. I saw the 3-D IMAX Aliens of
the Deep yesterday. Boy, there are some strange looking creatures
down there where the sun don't shine!

Hamsters?

...Gerbils. Even the *real* perverts agree that Hamsters are just too
big to insert, as they don't have room to move around, which is
reportedly a major requirement behind the actual stimulus is
concerned.

Lacking tails, I imagine they'd be more difficult to extract...

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.