Old March 4th 15, 05:14 AM posted to sci.space.science
The Planetary Society via sci.space.science Admin

Default Planetary Society Blog for Wednesday 4 March 2015

Planetary Society Blog

Watch Ceres rotate: A guide to interpreting Dawn's images

http://www.planetary.org/blogs/emily...e-a-guide.html

NASA held a press briefing on the Dawn mission yesterday, sharing some new
images and early interpretations of them. I see lots of things that
intrigue me, and I'm looking forward to Dawn investigating them in more
detail. I invite you to check out these photos yourself, and offer you some
guidance on things to look for.