Old March 14th 05, 04:10 AM
Daydreamer99

Jorge R. Frank wrote:
"Daydreamer99" wrote in
ups.com:

Well I don't want to get caught up analogies but let the kids drive

the
old car. LOH

Again, would you still feel that way if the repairman tells you it

will
cost as much, or more, to fix the old car than to buy a new one?

What I'm getting at I understand safety is the first thing to worry
about. But I'm looking for a routine. I not a flight expert, but

what
routine things that a crew should know.
1. How to launch.
2. How to land.
3. How to fly in space with fuel consumption in mind.

Next you have you specialty people to complete the task at hand. I
know each mission failure sometime be small. But don't have a fear

of
failure.

I don't have a fear of failure. I favor sending a shuttle to HST. But

nothing you've written addresses the real risks or the real costs.

Training
has little to do with either, in this case.

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.