Old March 23rd 18, 12:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Andromeda is going to collide with us. Save the Milky Way!

"Herbert Glazier" has
no place to hide even if it makes no sense. I use my
-spin-is-in-sane theory to add weight to all that.This has
been proven..It fits its reality.Its Nobelch clever thinking.
Its what I do best since...

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert.
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me", Bert.
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert
"If I get shot in back of my head. So What". Bert.
"I'll be buried-face-down for the echo of my words to fade away",
"I feel very safe when I lie. OK, I will lie till I die". Bert

"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

"Why am I posting this,its making me cry as it always does"

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAP\O