Old July 22nd 07, 05:26 PM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

Default Houston, You Have a Problem

On Jul 22, 8:50 am, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:
snip
As for nitpicking the spelling, some of it is certainly in good humor.
Especially my comment about you wanting to be given a brake (sic). There's
a general rule on usenet that as soon as you critique someone's spelling or
grammar a similar mistake will be found in your own post. I think you've
created a corrallary of that rule that as soon as you try to defend a
spelling or grammar mistake of your own, you'll make another.

Yes, I did find my "Give me a break" post ironic.
snip

Hell, I have an ex-employee that I'm sure believes that I think he's
incompetent and didn't appreciate his work. The reality, I think he was
capable of great work and did appreciate much of his effort. But his
approach wasn't mind and he never could fully understand why we butted
heads. So, the reality is, the 'truth' is probably somewhere between what
he thinks and what I think. So it the case in your story.

Making a statement to local authorities I was "terrorizing all of NASA
by threatening to come to their home and injure them if they don't all
resign". Then being part of a local judge refusing to give me a
hearing is hardly in the same category you are talking about here.
There was no misunderstanding on my part. NASA officials performed
these acts and they left a document trail.

I do understand your concern that I might be in the middle of a big
misunderstanding and I thank you for not throwing insults in my
direction as you point this fact out. A great deal of what I write
about in my book could be in this category, but not the abuse of power
I describe above.

Danny Deger