Old June 19th 06, 11:11 PM posted to sci.space.science

Default Dark Matter

Astronomers measure all forms of light, not just visible, dark matter
is only dark if it doesn't emit any kind of electromagnetic radiation
(light). It does seem, however, to emit gravitational waves, although
we cannot directly detect these yet, we are working on it. That could
help us alot to further understanding the black hole phenomina.

wrote:
Maybe Dark Matter or Dark Energy isnt really dark at all. like the
picture that is too close for our eyes to distiguish color-maybe the
darkness we see is something our eye's/brains are not equiped to
process.
Nick Hull wrote:
In article . com,
"Tuvas" wrote:

I'm just an undergrad EE major, but with some serious interest in
space. As to what Dark matter is, well, in my mind, the far more
interesting question is, what is dark energy. Dark matter is likely
just stuff in the form of small black holes, sub atomic particles, etc,
which massively adds up. Dark energy, well, that's just wierd,
something's emitting energy that we can't directly see, but affects the
gravitational pull of the uniververse... THAT'S something!

Winnifred wrote:
Does anyone have any personal theorys on what exactly the dark matter
of the universe is?

My personal theory is that dark matter & energy is stuff that has gone
thru a black hole and come out the other side; from (x,y,z,t) to
(a,b,c,d). It is a Big Bang in an 'alternate' universe.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/