Old February 19th 21, 02:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Three countries are due to reach Mars in the next two weeks

On Mon, 15 Feb 2021 18:21:51 +0100, Luigi Caselli wrote:
Some days ago I watched again the movie "2001: A Space Odyssey".
Great movie but I felt so sad thinking that in 2020 we are still on
Earth or nearby.
A friend of mine told me: "Space is for probes not for humans, we have
too many limitations, both physical and psychological, for long space
journeys"
I'm afraid he's right...

Stanley Kubrick was born to Jacob Leonard & Sadie Gertrude Perveler-
Kubrick at Society for the Lying-In Hospital 305 2nd Ave. (73W59:01,
40N44:05) Manhattan New York, NY, on Thursday July 26, 1928 (AA/BR).