Old January 28th 04, 07:25 PM
Ollie

"Ollie" wrote in message

Then there's the fleet commander, you haven't met this one yet.
Very large, like Schwarzenegger's bod meets uhm, what's her name?
Can't think of it.

Strickson, Barbra Strickson, eh?
No, its Streisand.
Yup Chuck, that's syCor, big nose but still radiant beautiful!

I swear syCor looks absolutely Nothinng like a porpoise,but makes you think
of one when you look.
Good leader, Id follow syCor Anywhere!

This damn mike.
Screwnn up because it's design range is for their voices, not mine.
My voice is lower pitched.
When I first came aboard it sometimes looked like they were readingeach
others minds.
I mean, you could tell they were communicatinng but it looked like mental
telepathy.
Soo I asked Darla, and she said they were just speaking in shortter waves
than I could hear.

So any ways, thanks again for Chuck nd your help, eh?

Omy!
Darla's here just walked in.
Waita minute.

Ollie

Deepest, deepest apologies first of all.
I know what you are thinking, however it is nothing you have said nor done
that prompts us to postpone our study of you as individuals.
We have been sideswiped by a huge mound of data from a nebulous anomaly here
in the Perseus arm.
So we plan to end this sweep early and return to our mainframe that is
installed on one of your Kuiper Belt objects, Pluto.

{Ollie} Darla, I thinnk Pluto's a Planet, dearie.

{Darla} Planet! yes I did mean Planet.
I still plan to answer your questions as I promised you.
Unfortunately, time restraints will not allow us to analyze your data at
present.
Please bear with us, and we shall be returning to your star shortly.

Your puzzle is stimulating, even fun, so keep searching for the missing
peace!

Darla