Old January 28th 04, 12:38 PM
Ollie

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message

Seems you are rather educated in kibology.
C.

Nope, Chuck, never heard of it.
Hope you don't mind me calln you Chuck, Chuck.
Julian might like it, but that aside, one of my best freinds used to be
calld Chuck.

Me? I'm educated in aviation.
I fly one of these crates all over for these people.
Been doing it for a while now.

Guess I should come clean eh?
My plane wennt down in '33 when I was 27 years old.
Crashed into a lake Chuck, a huge deep isolated lake in Canada, and it
nearly killed me.
These people saved me and asked me if I'd fly for them.
So here I am, none the worse for wear, I aged to about 36 or so, then
stopped aging.

I'm the one who sold Darla and Proz Pere onn the idea of this study.
All they've had up to now was an ongoing species-based study of life on
earth.
And they've had one of their crew from time to time living in cities who got
some individual data, but was still more intersted in studying us as a race.

I told the crew how much more interesting we can be as individuals when you
get to know us.
So Darla, who likes us anyways, got fired up on the idea and said okay.
And now your letting me down with all this bull**** about free scopes and
that other Darla.
Next you'll be saying she was Darla in the Little Rascals shows, Alfalfa's
girlfriennd eh?

If you only knew how beautiful these people are!
Well they saved my life Chuck, and I'm flying for them all over the damn
galaxy for them.
You guys need to imaging talking to an alien in person eh?
Seriously ask yourself "what would I ask Darla if she was to be standing
right here in front of me."
Would I seriously ask her about free telescopes?
Would I seriously try to embarass her with womens anatomy bull****?

You people slay me with this ****!
I really expected (and promised Darla) SO much more than you seem capable
of.

Anyway, it looks like Darla has decided to suspend the study of individual
people to a later day.
A day when our kind will perhaps be a little more genuine curious and mature
about such things.

So se e you next century.
Just kidding, heck I just might keep reading this newsgroup.
Maybe join some astronomy lists eh?
The more I fly around out here, the more I realize how little about
astronomy I know!
Seems like it might be a good idea for me to learn some eh?

So maybe I'll see you again.
And a good day to alla ya!

Ollie