Old August 10th 16, 08:04 AM posted to sci.space.station
snidely

Default sci.space.news feedon holiday?

Tuesday, Jeff Findley quipped:
In article ,
says...

Unfortunately that google interface is almost impossible to use for blind
people these days. That could be considered to be a good thing though..:-)

Yea, their interface really sucks in general.

I disagree, but then I consider Anaheim chilis hot.

/dps

--
Maybe C282Y is simply one of the hangers-on, a groupie following a
future guitar god of the human genome: an allele with undiscovered