Old February 11th 18, 08:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default It is finally the 21st century and there will be flying cars.

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 11:42:09 AM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:
They will be like the flying cars in some of the Star Wars episodes.
You get into your car program it where you want to go and it takes you
there.

It's too late to appease me with your worthless promises.
In the 1950's and 60's Everyone promised me I'll own a flyinn' car by the
year 2000.

So I hung around, and found out they were lying to me.

I think I can remember seeing a picture of a flying car in my Weekly Reader in the first grade! That was in about 1956! Where are they? Of course we were told space travel between planets would be routine by 2000. Seems that when Von von Braun died, that dream died with him, and incompetency triumphed at NASA!

Double-A