Old September 9th 15, 08:16 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

Default NASA worried their launch pads could be underwater (B.S. politicsas usual)

On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 11:56:25 PM UTC-6, RichA wrote:

There are those who say that if global warming (by man) is real, then we should
do nothing today because the technological solutions we have will bankrupt the
world.

Well, that almost seems like a reasonable response, given the solutions usually
proposed, that probably would come close to bankrupting the world.

The solution we have, though, that wouldn't bankrupt the world, that would
allow us to continue enjoying an abundant supply of energy, to fuel a vibrant
economy... keeps getting ignored.

You see, there's this element called uranium...

John Savard