Old July 24th 03, 06:07 AM
Charleston

Default Pictures.....

"Doug..." wrote in message
In article 0clTa.26047$zy.2170@fed1read06,
says...

snip

It will be interesting to see how long the sleeping news media
will take to notice. I don't have much respect for them anymore.

It's embarassing for me, since I have a Journalism degree and worked in
the field for about two years before I decided I didn't want to slowly
starve to death for most of my adult life, and got a job as a tech
writer. (Now, after the Internet Bust, I'm back to slowly starving to
death... *sigh*...)

Don't be embarrassed for something you can not control. Hang in there.

These people in the news organizations today, I call them media
representatives. They don't deserve the title Journalist.

Especially capitalized.

Edward R. Murrow has been rolling over in his grave for so many years
now, it must show up as a daily seismic event.

Be careful what you say Doug, or Geraldo is going to have a Fox exclusive on
this very issue as soon as they can get permission to exhume Mr. Murrow and
find some shovels.

--

Daniel
Mount Charleston, not Charleston, SC