Old November 16th 06, 03:01 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history
Neil Gerace

Default NASA Astronaut on Columbia Repair (and others)

"Terrell Miller" wrote in message
news

the thing that still galls me about that particular Musgrave Maneuver is
that, the evening of the Columbia disaster, he was on CNN *bragging* about
doing that entry, going on and on about all the neat stuff he saw out the
window. At some point he must have seen Miles's face, or he just suddenly
realized what he was saying, because he got very serious all of a sudden,
and they cut to somebody else.

Trauma makes people do and say some very unfortunate things.

Some people just won't be told to wear a seat belt, I suppose