Old May 27th 06, 08:54 PM posted to sci.space.moderated

Default Mars and Africa

On or about Tue, 23 May 2006 07:33:13 -0400, Rand Simberg made the sensational claim that:
I'm one of those people, but the only thing that Libby has been
indicted for was lying to a grand jury, which has nothing to do with
Dick Cheney's notes. I'm still waiting for this to turn into a real
story.

Yeah, lying to a grand jury is no big deal, is it? It's not as if grand juries
have anything to do with the rule of law.
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | Just because something
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | is possible, doesn't