Old January 24th 18, 10:55 PM posted to sci.astro.research
jacobnavia

Default Trouble For Dark Energy Hypothesis?

Le 23/01/2018 22:33, Steve Willner a écrit :
In article ,
Gary Harnagel writes:
The neutrino flux would be red-shifted by z ~ 1100 also,

This ignores the part about the neutrinos having decoupled long
before the photons. One source, which seems to be a textbook by
Daniel Baumann at Cambridge:
http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/db27...y/Chapter3.pdf
gives a neutrino decoupling redshift of 6E9. That corresponds to an
energy of about 1 Mev and a time about 1 s after the Big Bang.
Cosmological neutrinos should therefore have a kinetic energy today
of about 1/6 meV (i.e., milli-, not mega-). As the OP wrote, that's
very far from detectable.

It depends on your antena's neutrino sensitivity.

Why do neutrinos react with some Chlorate compounds?

Isn't it a consequence of the geometry of the collision?

What about putting a ring of neutrino sensitive atoms orientable with an
outer magnetic field and just trying to point to the sun?

We could turn around the chlorine with its ring until we see what
direction and position should the chlorine have to intercept at best
neutrinos coming from a specific direction.

Why does underground chlorine detectors work?

Bceause among the millions of atoms, one has the right orientation to
exactly trap a neutrino.

Having an array of neutrino detectors at a molecular level would
increase sensitivity and positioning.

Or not?