Old March 23rd 14, 04:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Same days you just can't win ...

On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 13:01:06 -0700, Hägar wrote:

A woman is in the delivery room, about to pop her first baby.
She is shrieking in agony and wailing in pain as her husband looks on,
at a loss as to what to do. In her anger, she finally turns on him:
"You sorry *******, I should have never let you touch me in the first
place ... this is all your fault ... you must be proud of yourself!!!"

The poor guy, totally embarrassed utters: "Remember honey, I just
wanted to stick it up your pooper, but you insisted that would be
too painful."

PS: I don't know what this has to do with Astronomy, but it is funny

good one

"The monotheist god was created to be idiot proof; however, those
that are idiots from birth (christians) are exempt to that idiom"
Book of Atheist

"The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself, and theists!"
anomyous
"The biggest worry on mars is not weather you will have food or
water, it is weather your penis will explode when you take a ****"
anomyous mars traveler hopeful
"noone reads that religous crap anyway"
Book of Atheist