Old October 29th 12, 05:24 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default Of engines cargo etc

Grin, but it was very opportune.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Jeff Findley" wrote in message
says...

You know its almost as if they knew that engine would fail on launch,
I've
seen no other reason why more cargo came back than went up, after all if
you
wanted a test of fail safe what better way to do it.
I'm only joking but it was a coincidence...... I hope!

I *seriously* doubt this was planned.

Jeff