Old September 4th 11, 04:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Singularity and Infinitely Fast Actions

YOU'D BETTER NOT SHOW THEM JUST HOW SENILE YOU REALLY ARE,
BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT!

IDIOT!

YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO HIDE IT!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 08:03:10 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

On Sep 4, 10:41*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
Well time and singularity do relate. First thought on fast action if
no computers is the actions of the human brain. I read it can fire
around 200 times per second.Hmmm *Now I just read our up to date
computers fire away at 2 billions *times faster(Wow) That to me is
infinity fast. That means all my thoughts possible in one year a
modern computer can do in 3 seconds (WOW) *That is infinitely fast.
Its no wonder they talk of "superintelligent computers" *Its scary.
TreBert

My ego wants this posted. I stop a ray of light an inch and a half
from its source. If all goes well I will give a talk on photons at U
of Mass this October. Should I show them how I do this? I am
clever TreBert