Old February 28th 11, 08:45 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.astro.amateur
Paul B. Andersen[_7_]

Default Tom&Jeery the faux female faggot is contrary Mary again.

On 28.02.2011 11:27, Androcles wrote:
REPEAT:
2.2 usec in the stationary frame, tau = 2.2 * sqrt(1-v^2/c^2) in the moving
frame. Einstein's equation - not a thing you can do about it,

Quite right, John.

2.2 us in the stationary frame is 2.2 * sqrt(1-v^2/c^2) us
in the moving frame.

2.2 us in the moving frame is 2.2/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)
in the stationary frame.

The muon lives 2.2 us in the moving frame.
The moving muon lives longer than 2.2 us
in the stationary frame.

Did you get something backwards, John?

Please tell me names, John, I know this is the one thing you can:
I can squeeze
your balls and you can only squeal. And I'm not letting go until you cry
"uncle" or **** off out of here, you *******. I'm teaching physics to guys
like Gehan and tords like you are in the way. ****ing weep, arsehole.
It is NOT possible that I have made a mistake, you ****ING LYING
INCOMPETENT STOOOOOOOPID INSANE MORONIC ARROGANT
COWARDLY FRAUDULENT BIGOT, AS ALWAYS!
"You won't admit this, of course..." -- Tom&Jeery
Sneers,
Androcles.

Quite an interesting study in a sick mind, that.

I don't think your ball squeezing will impress Jerry, though.

--
Paul

http://home.c2i.net/pb_andersen/