Old September 18th 06, 10:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Outlaw Space Tourist!?

This is just an idea. I was thinking it unfair that the rich should buy
a TAX PAYER sub'd ticket to space, (Remember it was the U.S. that
bailed out the Russian Program, (and paid for the station dev.)). I
think maybe a lotto, for rides to the station, (World wide of course).
If the Russians need more funds to keep the taxi running, (We should
chip in a few more bucks, (at least till the Dragon is opp., (LOL).

What do you think! We have all got the right to go! We paid for it!!
Have a drawing once a year or so!!

Carl