Old August 6th 05, 02:23 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default NASA'S Clock is Ticking

Well it won't be long before Discovery will be coming down. Some one
once posted that it would be a good idea if shuttles could fold in their
wings. Its the underbelly missing or possible tiles coming off that is
the biggest problem,and next is the lead edge of the wings. Angle
hitting the air is critical with an object with wings.(flipping flat
stone effect) I've made stuff using cement(concrete) finished the
surface with fine marble dust(Georgia marble). No seams smooth as a
baby's ass. Can take great heat. I wonder what each of those shuttle
tiles weighs? Bert