Old May 2nd 13, 07:28 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default GRAVITATIONAL REDSHIFT REFUTES EINSTEIN'S RELATIVITY

Professor Bingo the Einsteiniano, Fellow of the Royal Society, explains why Newton's emission theory of light is wrong, Divine Einstein, yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity:

http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/research/...ublic-2006.pdf
Gary W. Gibbons FRS: "It is interesting to analyze the problem using the Ballistic Theory according to which energy is also conserved. The speed of the 'light particles' which have to climb up the gravitational potential well is reduced. Thus according to the Ballistic Theory, light coming from different sources will have different speeds. In fact in 1784 John Michell predicted precisely this would happen and suggested an experiment with a prism to check it. But his prediction contradicts the observed fact (which we use when setting up Special Relativity) that the speed of light received here on earth is universal and independent of its source."

Bingo the Einsteiniano is the name of any person in Divine Albert's world who has undergone special brainwashing in Einsteiniana, brainwashing very similar to the one undergone by an unfortunate creature called Bingo the Clowno:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kACHU5eSwQ
Bingo !!! Bingo the Clown-O!!!

Pentcho Valev