Old April 13th 13, 09:50 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Experiment on Comets Orbits Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1496 ATOMTOTALITY 5th ed

Alright, I vaguely remember learning Comets for the first time in High
School in the 1960s as having parabolic orbits. Today I do not know if
that is true. I see the orbits as highly elliptical in Kaufmann's
textbook Universe 1985.

So here I want to begin an experiment that if you have a Oort Cloud
with the Sun as the center of the entire cloud and have a Solar
gravity cell that spins in space in solid body rotation of 72.5 days
for 1 complete revolution, and whether a comet pinned to that Oort
Cloud would be taking on a near parabolic orbit.

So we have a picture of bodies in space as comets in a orbit around
the Sun due to the gravity cell spinning at 72.5 days for a complete
turn and whether that spinning would create the comet to go on a
different orbit to make a close encounter with Sun or Jupiter?

I believe so, because of what astronomers in the past missed. The fact
of the Sun's 220km/sec motion in space creates the Solar Apex, the
front-motion of the Sun in Space. That Solar Apex would cause a change
in the orbit of comets in the the Solar Apex direction and those
comets would then have an altered orbit.

So here we can devise a simple experiment to see if math geometry
provides us with Comet orbits as parabolic or elliptical and otherwise
stable orbits, all due to the fact of Solar gravity cell and Solar
Apex.

--

Google seems to have stopped doing author-archives as of 2012.
Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium