Old March 10th 21, 01:02 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default The Passing Of Alan McDonald

In article ,
says...

When it is more important to leave something unsigned...

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/07/97453...-exposed-cover

Alan McDonald R.I.P.

He had a bumpy ride due to opposing the Challenger launch, and speaking
out to the investigating committee, but was later put in charge of the
SRB joint redesign.

Sad that NASA didn't quite learned the bigger lesson of normalizing the
deviance leading to the Columbia disaster.

Jeff