Old February 14th 17, 09:31 PM
slilge slilge is offline
Senior Member

Default Astro: Ngc 2175/2174

At the end of January we had three cloudless but a bit hazy nights, so I decided to get out my Skywatcher Esprit 150 APO and test a new 0.79 reducer. Using just 840mm focal length was a good thing as seeing was bad. And it still gave me 0.92 arcseconds/pixel with the small pixels of the ASI 1600mm camera. I had to resize this image to 50% to get sharp stars.

Taken from Berlin with a 6" APO at f/5.6 on an AZ-EQ6 mount, ASI1600mm camera, 65x2 minutes Astronomik CLS, 29x2 min RGB each.

Stefan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2175colourgut.jpg