Old December 2nd 09, 04:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.astro
Mark Earnest

Default Pics of planets in other star systems???

dh@. wrote in message ...
A friend recently told me that people now know of many planets in
other star systems, and that they have excelent photos of them
from the Hubble 2. One in particular is supposedly a lot like
Earth but the size of Jupiter. I have nothing but doubts so far,
and have not been able to find any. If there are some, can anyone
post links to them?

We can see them in our hearts and minds and spirits.
And we know we will go there some day, for icing on the
cake.