Old August 14th 03, 06:02 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

What if it is the different nebular densities that show us all the
densities and sizes of stars that make up our universe? Not to "iffy"
for stars come out of the structure of nebulas. We should be
able to see how dense nebular are. Like a fog on earth that don't let
light shine through,a nebular that is dense won't let stars in the back
ground shine through. A less dense nebular would. If star light reflects
of a nebular that can tell us it has a lot of dust particles. Some
nebular could absorb light as well. I think astronomers have to think
more about nebular star formation. I realize the universe is so big that
they don't have the time to think about all that the universe has to
show them. Bert PS Nebulars in this spacetime must also
feel the effect of the coldness of space (2.7 K) ,and this had to be a
lot colder than space was 11 billion years ago