Old December 9th 03, 04:12 PM
anonymous

Default let's think about the foundations a bit better

Science is the only tool we have which is proven beyond doubt
to be able to separate fact from fantasy

If we assume science is the only tool to find true knowledge, how can science
prove that 1+1 = 2? Clearly this is not scientific, since mathematical
knowledge is not physical, but science is dead without mathematics. Since
science cannot prove mathematical axioms, then your assertion that science is
the only tool to true knowledge is flawed.

I'd suggest some more critical thinking as you've remanded.