Old December 9th 03, 11:09 AM
GFHWalker

Default Let's Destroy The Myth Of Astrology!!

Don't knock religion, just because you don't understand it.

You make a big assumption here; that I don't understand religion. I will post
an article within the next few days which will challenge that assumption.
Remember, the definition of faith is "to accept as true without evidence and
without questioning." Astrology is also faith.

If you were on trial, would you trust any court to reach the correct judgement
on the basis of faith, or would you prefer that judgement was made only on
proper examination and evaluation of all available evidence, both for and
against?

There is more evidence against religion than there is against astrology, as I
will be happy to reveal to you. Overwhelming evidence. Scientific evidence.

We all want to believe in god, but believing what you want to believe isn't the
road to truth. It is the road to self-deception and denial of evidence. Surely
it is better to believe in what is real than to believe in a fantasy?

Put your faith in evidence, not in dogma!