Old June 26th 08, 01:20 PM posted to sci.space.history
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

Default F-1 rocket engine thermal insulation (reflective "batting")

"OM" wrote in message

...On a side note, I'll be travelling to New Mexico for a family
reunion near Roswell around the second week of July. So if I disappear
for a week, don't anyone panic right off the bat, because I'm not sure
how the wireless access will be out there.

Last time I was out that way, I do know the local cell tower operator tended
to severely restrict data access (my Sprint worked, other phones would make
a voice connection, but any attempts at data were shut down instantly)

But that was 5 years ago.

Now the streetlamps in Roswell were cute.

--
Greg Moore
SQL Server DBA Consulting Remote and Onsite available!