Old August 1st 03, 11:20 PM
Anonymous

Default Looking for ERSKINE - don't look in Parkdale

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:

the usual lazy horsepuckey

Why the hell are you doing this, you pathetic,
insignificant, little moron?

"If you catch the speaking salmon in your net, cast it
back."

Not to mention when the speaking salmon speaks lies. That is not Alan's
current address, it's an old one. Alan doesn't live in Parkdale any more,
he lives near Soutland now.

Lame, Alan, very lame.

If youre going to do this kind of garbage, at least have
the courage to use YOUR real name!

Especially when he's yelling "have the courage blah blah blah" from a
remailer himself!

He can't. Or rather, they can't. The consequences would be
too much to face. But there may be consequences anyway.

Oh really? Do tell, oh omniscient one.

If I were you, though, I'd stop bothering the remops about
it. It only makes things worse.

He can't. And he doesn't understand that's the nucleus of the problem.

Try humor, Alan. Everyone knows that these are forgeries by
now, and you are not responsible for the behavior of
self-appointed and sociopathic vigilantes.

I can't think of a phrase that better describes Alan and you than
"self-appointed and sociopathic vigilantes."

The best
suggestion is for everyone to killfile you as to "subject"
and then no one will need to deal with the flooding issue.
As for the rest, there's really nothing to be done about it
for the moment except exercise patience and restraint.

rl

Ah, there's that deadpan Rhonda we've all come to love so much. So calm,
so cool, so collected, so...full of crap.

By the way, I thought you didn't care anymore......