Old February 6th 07, 12:39 AM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default "Earth Expansion" crank theory QUESTIONS

It's Sirius B, not beta, Turdball! Something else you know nothing
about?

Saul Levy

On 5 Feb 2007 06:56:05 -0800, wrote:

Anyway & on conclusion, do not believe what you see, your senses are
very limited and this is part of the game indeed. In clear to accept
such limitation and make your intelligence transcend such limitation.
I admit it takes some humility to accept that Mankind is in fact a
very narrow minded congregation, and probably one of the most crude
amongst all the sentient beings inhabiting the Universe. Probably some
definitive embarrassment to the superior entities of Sirius ß or the
Pleiades.

Note. re Earthquakes prediction contest on sce, Sicily seems to me the
next probable location ... a overall one century cycle by the look of
it !

Best regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer